Conflict of Interest Policy
Conflict of Interest situations are subject to the review of the Board, in accordance with the internal control mechanism for the Board's oversight responsibility. Directors must avoid conflicts of interest while the Senior Management and Employees from engaging in the following activities:
1. Moonlighting or holding a second job or being employed on part-time or full-time basis during the prescribed working hours of the company, especially if such second job affects the efficiency of the employee.
2. Contracting personal loans or other property from persons with whom the office of the Team Member concerned has business relations.
3. Contracting personal loans or engaging in commercial lending activities with co-team member or their immediate family; granting or guaranteeing a loan from, or through the assistance of any individual or organization having business dealings with the Company.
4. Soliciting or accepting any advantage in connection with his/ her work without authorization. The term "advantage" includes gift, loan , fee, lucky money, reward, employment, contract, service and favor etc.
5. Working for, becoming partners with, or investing in an actual competitor, supplier or customer of the company.
6. Voluntary taking a position adverse to the company in a lawsuit (unless summoned by a judicial court and subpoena is duly served), except where the complainant is the Team Member himself.
7. Failure to disclose to the company, any financial interest or position of responsibility that the Team Member or any member of his/her immediate family or his/her outside business partners have with a third party doing business or competing with the company, as well as any adverse interest they may have in a legal proceeding involving the company.
8. Disclosing or revealing company confidential information, which may include but not limited to, marketing and operation plans, marketing programs, market studies, profitability statistics, preferential purchase and service contracts, corporate strategies, customer's and Team Member's information.